Select from the following services
We are delighted to share the name and brand for our new organisation.
Connect Health & Community, Star Health and Central Bayside Health Services will be amalgamating.
The amalgamating organisations have undertaken an extensive branding consultation and design process. This process involved volunteers, staff, consumers, our leadership teams and the Boards. We are delighted with the outcome.
Continue reading below to watch our brand animation which is also available at: www.voluntaryamalgamation.org.au
– The name takes a bold and confident position
– It is inherently positive and uplifting with the promise of something ‘better’
– The concept of a network gives a sense of size and the ability to offer more services in more locations
– Use of capital letters in the logo denotes a solid, established and trustworthy entity
– Colours are vibrant and positive rather than muted and flat
– The intersection and overlap of colour in the font deliberately references the links in the ‘network’ – the multitude of overlapping services we provide in health, wellbeing and social connectedness, the connective tissue of the brand, its services and locations
– Our multi-faceted colour palette is reflective of the diverse communities we work with and within. The colours are inviting, inclusive and uplifting.
– We have deliberately chosen our primary and secondary colour palettes from the existing colours of the three original entities.
We look forward to sharing more news with you again very soon,
Deb Stuart, Amanda Murphy and Damian Ferrie
Congratulations to Occupational Therapy student Dana-Quyen Thanh Do on receiving the Connect Health & Community Award at the Monash University MNHS Student Awards.Read More
Following the voluntary amalgamation of Central Bayside Community Health Services, Connect Health & Community and Star Health, Better Health Network today announced Janice Munt as the organisation’s inaugural Chairperson and Damian Ferrie as its first Chief Executive Officer (CEO).Read More
As we reflect fondly on a wonderful week of celebrating our amazing volunteers, as part of National Volunteers Week, Connect Health & Community's communications volunteer, Leesa, put her thoughts into verse. Please enjoy her poem.Read More
Speech pathologists provide assessment and management of communication, swallowing and feeding difficulties.
We have been offering safe and quality door-to-door transport options to our community since 1975.
We provide Occupational Therapy to help children, adults and those experiencing mental health issues, to achieve their full potential.