Select from the following services
Gambler's Help Southern has been a program of Connect Health & Community since 1995.
Gambler's Help Southern offers a range of free, confidential services to help prevent or reduce the impacts of gambling harm on individuals, families and the community.
Gambler's Help Southern works with individuals, the community and venues to help reduce the impact of harm.
Listen to an interview by Lucy from Gambler's Help Southern with Angela from the family drug and gambling program, SHARC.
Angela shares her personal insights of the wide and shocking effects of gambling.
Angela encourages people to seek help for their gambling addiction, before it is too late.
"Don't wait to seek help. Don't be ashamed or embarrassed. I wish we knew that sooner," she said.
Gambler's Help Southern services include:
* Problem gambling counselling
* Financial counselling
* Portfolio services - mental health, drugs and alcohol, family and relationships
* Health promotion - community education, primary care partnerships
* Gaming venue support
* Education services - professionals, community groups and gaming venues.
* Free advice for family and friends is also available on the Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation website.
To talk to someone about gambling you can:
Make an enquiry or make a booking request click here.
Call: 03) 9575 5353; or
Email: email@example.comWeb: www.gamblershelpsouthern.org.au
Speech pathologists provide assessment and management of communication, swallowing and feeding difficulties.
We have been offering safe and quality door-to-door transport options to our community since 1975.
We provide Occupational Therapy to help children, adults and those experiencing mental health issues, to achieve their full potential.